Trade with the best Forex Trading Brokers in Egypt Now!
Just open a forex account and start trading with the best forex trading broker in the Egypt.
Egypt – Country Facts and Information:
The Republic of Egypt is 95,450 square kilometers located in North Africa. It is bordered by the Mediterranean Sea and Israel from the north, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and the Red Sea from East, Libya from the west, and Sudan from the South. Due to Egypt’s size and strategic positioning in the Middle-East it is considered a very important country in the world. Although Egypt is mostly a desert plateau with very hot climate, it also encompasses the Nile valley and delta. Egypt also controls the Sinai Peninsula and Suez Canal, which link the Indian Ocean and Mediterranean Sea together, making its location even more rich and industrious.
Since the beginning of time Egypt has been considered the hub of different civilizations. The Nile’s annual flooding; with deserts surrounding the area made Egypt a deliberate place to start new empires. From the Pharos to the Byzantines; Egypt is full of the richness of previous cultures. Nonetheless, due to all of the changes in empires that Egypt went through there were some downfalls in its political strength. Adding to that, the natural exposure of the country like droughts, earthquakes, floods, and landslides in the past the country was affected leading to a shortage in economic growth.
The capital of Egypt is Cairo. Cairo also known as the City of a Thousand Minarets due to is richness in Islamic architecture; it is the largest city in the Middle-East and Africa. Cairo is considered the hub of entertainment, politics, and cultural life in Egypt.
Egypt is a Muslim country with 99% of its population being Muslim and the other 1% from other religions. The official language of the country is Arabic, with English and French widely spread as well.
Egypt- Interactive Map:
Other large cities in Egypt:
Alexandria is the second largest city in Egypt and the largest city lying on the Mediterranean Sea. Alexandria is the largest seaport in Egypt servicing almost all of Egypt’s local and international trading. This city was named after Alexander the Great and also contains the Lighthouse of Alexandria which was built on the island of Pharos. The Lighthouse of Alexandria is now considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is also considered to be an attraction to tourist as it contains the new Library of Alexandrina.
Aswan is a city located in southern Egypt known for its bazaars and tourism. Aswan lies on the banks of the Nile making its weather particularly that of the African atmosphere. Since it lies on the Nile it has become an attraction for tourist as they can enjoy the beautiful weather while surrounding themselves by the tropical flora in luxurious resorts. In additional to all of its beauty Aswan is also the home of the Egyptian army.
Ismailia is known as “The City of Beauty and Enchantment”. Ismailia is located on the Suez Canal making it a strategic point in the country. This city is rich in artifacts, museums, and architecture dating back to the British and French involvement with the Suez Canal.
The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian Pound; know in Arabic as Egyptian Guinea. The Egyptian currency is abbreviated to EGP. It is divided into 100 piastre or 100 qirsh. Due to the latest political events the Egyptian pound has been on an ongoing drop, which has lead to the pound floating. However, political matters are being settled and the pound is recovering.
1 Egyptian pound = 0.165563 U.S. Dollars
Major Banks in Egypt:
Central Bank of Egypt
54 Elgomhoreya Street
11511 Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +202 25 28 58 08
Fax: +202 25 28 80 32
306 Corniche El Nil Street
Tel: +20 2 2529 8387
Banque du Caire
60, Dr. Mustafa Abu Zahra St
Second Area, Nasr City, Egypt
Tel: +201 06 01 90 67
Trade with the best Forex Brokers – Take Action Now!
So what are you waiting for?
Just open a forex account and start trading with the best forex trading broker in the middle east.
Trading in Forex Markets involves risk and may not be suitable for everyone. Only speculate with money you can afford to lose. The information on this site does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Therefore, you should consider the information in light of your objectives, financial situation or needs before making any decision about whether to buy/sell a trade in the market, which are derivatives.